Alongside yoga, the ancient yogis developed this system of living in harmony with nature and their bodies to ensure maximum LONGEVITY.
To pursue yoga. To pursue their DHARMA.
Because it’s difficult to meditate or work on inner strength & resilience if you don’t feel healthy and strong in your body.
This mini-course will run ONLINE for 4 weeks, during which you’ll get personal 1:1 attention as well as group workshops and a private online community to discuss your progress and findings in.
The goal is simple: to help you return to and begin nurturing YOUR unique nature.
4 Weeks of Ayurveda – NURTURE YOUR NATURE
Starts: 27th July 2020
- 1 online Group workshop/lecture per week on things like Ayurvedic nutrition, Tantric philosophy, yoga for your Dosha, & more). This includes a yoga practice, discussion & time for Q&A (4 in total, 3 hours length)
- 2 x 1:1 sessions per person with me in week 1 and week 4
- Personalised Yoga Practice for your Dosha (to be practiced for 40 days after recieving)
- 3 x Sample recipes for your Dosha
- Guidance creating Routine & Practices
- How to recognise and treat imbalances
- 40-page eBook on Mind/Body healing & integration download
- Lecture Slides from Ayurveda 101 talk
Programme (Rough) Schedule:
Monday 27th at 7pm – Opening circle, Intro session (1 hour)
Week 1 – Intro calls scheduled individually
Sunday evenings 4-7pm (2nd, 9th, 16th) For the group workshop/calls.
Week 4 – Intro calls scheduled individually
Sunday 23rd for the final workshop & Outro/closing circle.
*all live workshops will be recorded in case you can’t make it someday
As this is the first time I have run this kind of course myself, and because I’d like to make it accessible to as many people as possible, the earlybird price for this combination of resources and support is €89. Considering you will recieve 1:1 attention during the month I feel this is quite a fair price for the first group to have access to.
On 15th July this price will go up to €99, so if you’re interested please get on board soon!
Buy a ticket via Eventbrite HERE
OR check out the platform I’m trialing for the course – you’ll receive login details on registration:
You can also pay via Paypal if this suits you better at this time.
Hope to see some of you there!